Hi! everyone, today we will discuss one of the most important things for SEO. You must have written at least one essay in your life. Mostly during school days we have written essays on a different topic.
Try to reconcile one thing i.e. each essay has some paragraphs and each paragraph have their headings. These headings are to tell the reader about the content of its paragraphs.
Since quite a long time many bloggers use Heading tags while writing their posts. It is a good practice not only from readability view but also from the SEO perspective.
What are the Header Tags?
Heading Tags are signs used in HTML to arranged a webpage for search engine. There are Six Header Tags that we can use in our post to split our post. Those are-
<h1>Heading Level 1<h1>
<h2>Heading Level 2<h2>
<h3>Heading Level 3<h3>
<h4>Heading Level 4<h4>
<h5>Heading Level 5<h5>
<h6>Heading Level 6<h6>
Use of Header Tags for SEO
Heading Tags are good for SEO. Its gives a well-structured post to the Search Engine Bots. these are also good for readability. It helps the reader to catch the main points while overlooking the content. From H1 to H6 importance also decreases. While H1 is most important, H6 is quite less.
But befor use Header Tags in your posts you should remember few things. Those are –
- Use important keywords in the H1.
- Try to short the Headers.
- You can use H2 to H6 as subheader of H1 which also good for SEO.
- Try to short the paragraphs and also break these paragraphs with suitable headers.
- Try to make Header interesting and eye-catching.
- Always try to use H1 or H2.
- Optimize it for Featured Snippets.